Consultant (f/m/d) – OT-Security
It is important for you to work internationally and you are looking for a flexible and secure new permanent challenge in full time? You live somewhere between London and New Delhi and want to take the next step on the career ladder together with us?
You have OT-Security knowhow and want to work internationally on large projects and continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. Are you looking for an employer who challenges and promotes you? Through your manufacturing experience with Fortinet or Nozomi Networks, you can already relay on valuable IT/OT security know-how - let us inspire you with a large-scale project in the Middle East as part of a permanent position and apply today. Your CV is sufficient for the first step - we are happy to hear from you!
WHAT ARE YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- Conception, development and implementation of technical IT/OT security solutions
- Execution of security and network analyses of process-related and control systems
- Development of state-of-the-art security concepts in line with requirements
- Function of the mediator between the worlds of IT and OT
- Development of methods and tools for future projects in different infrastructures
- Execution of security or penetration tests for OT components
- In cooperation with experienced colleagues, you will be directly involved in the projects and will be trained in a goal-oriented manner
WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE
- Relevant professional experience in at least one of the following areas: Automation technology, electrical engineering, process engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science, network technology and/or network and communication technology, robotics, measurement and control technology, control technology and systems
- Profound OT security know-how
- Vendor experience with Fortinet and/or Nozomi Intelligence
- Knowledge of industrial security standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 62443, 27019, etc.) and automation technologies (SCADA, MES, PLC, PROFINET, etc.) an advantage
- Perceptible interest in learning about new technologies, discovering attack scenarios and designing security strategies
- Very good knowledge of English required, good German advantageous
- Team player mentality, flexibility and willingness to travel to a reasonable extent
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- THE BEST OF ICT WITH A HUMAN TOUCH - True to our motto, you will be appreciated for your work from day 1.
- You are the creator of something big and will be rewarded accordingly - a comprehensive and lavish compensation & benefits package and employment in a secure, stable and growing industry environment await you!
- Flexible working time models and location-independent, mobile work/home office
- Targeted individual support and a variety of training and development opportunities, including our Vinci Academy, Womens Club, etc.
- Participation in the Group's own share program and support for the company pension plan
- Team spirit in a highly qualified and diverse team with a lot of freedom for the individual, short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and a clear vision for the future - garnished with a lot of fun at work based on a pleasant and conducive working atmosphere
- Regular company events
- State-of-the-art work equipment and mobility concepts to support you in your daily business (laptop, smartphone, bike leasing, company car, ....) and much more!
WHO WE ARE
The Axians group of companies in Germany is part of Vinci Energies' global brand network for ICT solutions. With a holistic ICT portfolio, the group supports enterprises, municipalities and public institutions, network operators as well as service providers in modernizing their digital infrastructures and solutions. Through its five business units - IT & Managed Services, Business Applications & Data Analytics, TI Fixed Network, TI Mobile Networks & Infrastructure Services and Public Software - consultants, developers and engineers make people's lives better through cloud and data center infrastructure, cybersecurity, enterprise and broadband networks, IoT solutions, managed services and leading software for waste management, bulk materials, technical services and public administration.
For more information about Axians and Axians IT-Security Gmbh, please visit our homepage (www.axians.de) or our career page (Careers at Axians - Axians Germany).
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NOW
We have aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents including salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date in electronic form. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the following person
Axians Cloud & IT Automation GmbH
Phone: +49 621 72926164 - Mobile: +49 174 2646263