As one of the leading software and consulting companies on the local government market, we have been using our expertise and our skill for over three decades to provide optimal support to administrations and public facilities on their journey to become modern service providers.
We are looking for an infrastructure specialist to join our team.
- Take part in implementing the company’s products, from analysis to the deliverable product, using agile processes.
- Design test scenarios, scripts and procedures
- Write and run automated test cases for different test scenarios
- Work with the development team to correct bugs and errors
- Analyze test results together with the development team
- Develop and maintain innovative e-Government solutions in a creative team
- Graduated of IT university or a comparable education
- Previous experience as a system administrator
- Distinct basic understanding of the necessary services of a data center operation (server, operating systems, network and storage technologies)
- Ability to read, edit and create PowerShell scripts
- Working experience with git.
- Experience with virtualization (Docker + Kubernetes & Helm)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server installation and administration
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Good command of English in the specialist area
- High team and communication skills
- English language at conversational level
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Nice skills to have
- Azure administration and/or Azure development knowledge
- German skills
What you will find at Axians Infoma Romania:
- Administration of complex high-availability customer environments
- A mentor to guide and help you in your learning process
- Possibility to travel abroad for ongoing projects
- Variable bonus based on personal and team performance level
- Private healthcare services
- Additional vacation days based on the years of seniority within the company
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tee
- Periodically team-events
- The VINCI Group savings plan (Castor) provides all employees with the option of establishing a savings plan consisting of VINCI shares