Actemium is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to industrial processes. Actemium Controlmatic is specialized in the areas of automation and process control technology, electrical engineering, instrumentation as well as power supply and designs, builds and maintains industrial facilities of customers from various sectors. We offer our employees first-class career and earning opportunities, challenging tasks, a lot of responsibility and targeted talent development.
Site manager / Supervisor m/f/d for international electrical installation projects
What can you expect? Tasks...
- Independent work and personal responsibility, handling in completion of international electro installation orders in the fields of Chemistry / Petrochemistry / Gas, Power plant technology, Paper and Steel Industry
- Guidance of Subcontractors and our own personnel on the site
- Quality, costs, time management
- Commissioning in cooperation with our Project Engineers for special part of the plant
- Active claim management
- Completed education or degree in field of Automation, Electrical or Instrumentation-Technology Measurement, control and regulation Technology and possible closed education for electrical master or technicians
- Some experience in international projects (larger projects) preferably in the field of Plants, Electrical or Instrumentation-Technology
- Reliable use of Microsoft Office Programs and English language (written and spoken)
- Willingness to take responsibility at international construction sites, solution-focused approach, ability to work under pressure (calmness in time pressured work conditions)
What we offer...
- Security, sustainability and also career possibilities in the Group, work in flexible and creative work teams, where you can achieve your goals
- Exciting and variable tasks on Projects in different fields, where you have the possibility to influence and contribute to workflows
- Personal and career development opportunities inside the Group (through our VINCI Energies Academie)
- Acquiring Perks for purchasing of VINCI shares (part of VINCI Energies annual employee program)
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels
Our common corporate culture connects 82.500 employees, with common values of: trust, independence, responsibility, entrepreneurship and solidarity
Do you want to get to know us? We look forward to your application. Please send your application by using the button "Hier bewerben"